Today we take a look at a 12 volt sealed rechargeable battery that is pretty popular today. We take a look at what it is used for mainly and we will help you out to make a decision if it is one for you or not. Sounds good? Ok, here we go!
Product name: ExpertPower 12v 33ah Rechargeable Deep Cycle Battery
Price: $65 on amazon
Cheapest Place to buy: amazon.com
Voltage: 12 volts
Type: sealed and deep cycle lead acid battery
Our rating: 9/10
As we have all been saying solar batteries are the storage banks for our energy generated by the solar panels. Here is yet another product, battery destined to deliver that function to solar energy systems. Just like the others, this battery is just as good. By the way, do you know the meaning of the deep cycle in batteries?
Since in this review and a few of the reviews back the name deep cycle is used to describe the batteries. First if you hear about a deep cycle battery, first think of lead acid battery which is designed to get discharged off most of its capacity regularly.
So with this type of batteries, you are destined to use a maximum of its capacity without degrading it but is always advisable that to always charge it before it is fully discharged to protect it and increase it´s life.
Expert power batteries are usually deep cycle batteries. they are made with very high-quality materials to make them durable.The following are some of its pros;
- its a genuine Expert power battery product- it is the most trusted and one of the highly reviewed lead acid deep cycle batteries on amazon.
- its specifications- it is a 12 volt 33 amperes battery/10 hours. this means that the battery can supply a current of 33 amperes with a force of 12 volts for 10 hours before it is fully discharged.
- the battery is user-friendly- it is very easy to install and will take a few time and the system will be up and running.
- this battery is also very suitable for forming a battery bank. you can connect several of this batteries either in series or parallel to for a big capacity battery bank.
- the battery also has screw terminals for easy and tight connections.
Item Weight: 23.2 pounds
Product Dimensions : 7.7 x 6 x 5 inches
Item model number: EXP12350
Manufacturer Part Number: EXP12350
Amperage: 33 A
Voltage: 12 volts
capacity: 33 AH
Areas of applications
the battery can be used in the following areas;
- in motorcycles,
- electric wheelchairs,
- boats and yacht starters,
- solar energy systems,
- power backups and telecommunication backups etc.
This 12 volt sealed rechargeable battery is without no doubts very good. Compared to the other one reviewed earlier, they deliver the same functions and they all have the same specifications. It is only the capacity that is changing. The one we reviewed earlier had a capacity of 35 AH and this one is 33 AH.
Note that two different batteries like this ones can not be connected together to form a battery bank. Reasons being that they are of different capacities. Even if you were to get them in the same capacity they wouldn’t suit for a battery bank because of the different manufacturing process make them have different internal resistance.
So, what are your thought´s on this!? 🙂