This review is on a 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter that I have personally installed many times myself, it is a great product so let´s get started!
Product: GTSUN 3000w Peak 9000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Charger 45A
Type: pure sine wave
Power rating: 3000 watts
Cheapest place to buy: amazon.com
My rating: 9.7 out of 10
The following inverter is the best inverter for a big solar energy system. This Inverter is so handy and is very durable. Having used it myself in several installations, I recommend it at any given time for those who are installing solar systems for budgets starting from $3500 and above.
This unique solar module from Sungold is one of a kind.
This kind of Inverter with Charger is a device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) to power a variety of equipment, including power tools, computers, appliances, pumps, audio/video equipment and more.
It is a low-frequency inverter which can also be used in the solar energy system.
Inverter with Chargers utilises the electrical power to charge the battery bank whenever the solar panels are not generating solar any power. In addition, solar Inverter with Chargers provides reliable alternate AC power during utility power problems, such as blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and surges.
When utility power is present, Inverter with Chargers automatically passes through the power to your equipment while simultaneously recharging your connected batteries.
When utility power is absent, such as during a blackout in stationary applications or while driving in mobile applications, inverter with Chargers automatically switch from utility power to battery backup power.
Why GTSUN 3000w Peak 9000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Charger 45A?
Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger is a combination of pure sine inverter and battery charger, the inverter will function as a UPS with a max transfer time of 10ms between battery and AC. The charge is to allow you be able to charge the battery using utility power.
The charge is useless on off grid power system but for the inverter itself, it is a charm. With all the unique features from the inverter:
- The inverter provides pure sine wave output, available for sensitive load
- It is a low-frequency Inverter with copper material as the wiring
- The inverter incorporates 4-step progressive charging, 7 battery type selector
- The charge is a fast and powerful charger with 35A
- It has a high power factor
- It automatically transfer between battery and line modes
- Microprocessor control built in the inverter guarantees high reliability
- The inverter bypasses power from the grid when the battery is not connected
- The inverter has a remote control function
- Application: The inverter can be used with the following tools and appliances circular saws, drills, grinders, sanders, buffers, weed and hedge trimmers, air compressors, computers, printers, monitors, facsimile machines, scanners.vacuum cleaners, fans, fluorescent and incandescent lights, shavers, sewing machines. coffee makers, blenders, ice markers, toasters. metal halide lamp, high – pressure sodium lamp. television, VCRs
Output Waveform : Pure sine wave/same as input(bypass mode)
AC output:AC110V/120V or AC220V/230V/240V(optional)
Nominal Efficiency: >88%(peak)
Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
Nominal Output Voltage RMS: 120/230VAC
Output Frequency: 50Hz ± 0.3Hz/60Hz ± 0.3Hz
Short Circuit Protection: Yes( 10s after fault )
Remember earlier I mentioned that the inverter is a charm. I have used this inverter before and it is suitable for places where grid power is available.
The following is the inverter used together with a tristar solar charge controller.
On the left, the inverter is used with an AVS() and a changeover switch as a backup system for a house which is grid connected while on the right-hand side the inverter is used with a tristar solar charge controller in an off-grid solar system.
This shows that this 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter can be used in both grid and Off-grid energy systems.
Try it out!