Are you surfing around on the web looking for the best 1500 watt power inverter for you? Well, then you might just have found what you´re looking for. This short review will be on a worthy contender!
Product: Go Power! GP-SW1500-12 1500-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Type: pure sine wave
Power rating: 1500 watts
Cheapest place to buy: amazon.com
My rating: 9 out of 10
Behind every super powerful solar energy system, there stands a very powerful inverter. This inverter changes the DC current stored in the batteries into AC current which is the widely used by most of the common home appliances today.
Our review today comes from a company known as Go power. It’s all about an inverter they are selling on amazon known as Go Power! GP-SW1500-12 1500-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
This standard size inverter gives an output of 1500 Watts at a voltage of 120 volts AC from a 12 volts battery. This inverter is a clean source of electricity for all appliances.
Go Power! GP-SW1500 inverter can run appliances with high sensitive electronics such as radio, TV set, DVD player etc.
The inverter can also be used with batteries away from solar energy systems to power appliances out of the house.
Why this inverter?
- The inverter supply’s 1500 watt continuous pure sine wave inverter 12-volt input
- It can attain 2000 watts surge
- It has 2 GFCI protected outlets to plug into
- It incorporates over voltage, under voltage and overload protections mechanism
- It comes with a 2 Years warranty
- Its output is 1500 Watt continuous power
- Pure sine wave type
- Dual AC receptacle
- On/off switch
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan
- AC output short circuit protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Instruction manual
- Free 2 year tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 1500 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 2000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10.5 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load power consumption: 1.0A
- Powersave Consumption: 0.1A
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Product size (L x W x H): 16.3X 10.9X 4.1
- Inverter Weight: 17 lbs.
The GP-SW1500-12 will run practically everything in your RV or cottage and still have pure power for the sensitive loads. Features include a duplex GFCI receptacle with full overload protection and power save mode. 12 Volt input with remote option.
The inverter is guaranteed to run any load within their power range and come with a 2-year warranty.
This inverter also has two GFCI outlets and can use the GP-DC-KIT3 to connect to the batteries with ease. So the wind up the GP-SW1500-12 is a great inverter as long as you don’t overload it.
So, is this the best 1500 watt Power inverter on the market? Well, it is absolutely up there amongs the best ones.
It is always smart to do your research before you decide on what to buy so make sure to look at our other reviews of solar inverters also before you decide on your buy!