Welcome to yet another review. This Review is on a solar panel regulator charge controller from Windy nation. The products name is WindyNation P30 30A Solar Panel Regulator Charge Controller.
Cheapest Place to buy: amazon.com
Power rating: 30 A
Item model number: CHC-1224-30
My ratings: 9.3 out of 10
Windy Nation provides various solar energy components to customers with the aim of moving off-grid. The product from Windy Nation is designed to deliver high efficiency to your solar system.
WindyNation’s P30 Solar Charge Controller uses advanced microprocessor technology to properly and efficiently charge and maintain the charging voltage of 12 and 24-volt to batteries. The P30’s is a pulsed width modulated solar charge controller (PWM ).
This battery charging technique increases the lifetime of batteries by properly charging the battery through a bulk, absorb and Float charging process. The PWM capability also allows the controller to operate very very efficiently and consume very less. Hence the losses are reduced significantly.
Why Windy Nation P30 30A Solar Panel Regulator Charge Controller?
- The solar charge controller protects batteries from overcharge and discharge.
- It maximises solar power production in accordance to battery charging
- It can handle up to 30 amps of array current.
- It keeps 12 or 24-volts batteries properly charged.
- It incorporates electronic protections: overvoltage, reverse polarity, over current, excessive temperature and short circuit protected
- LED’s on the face of the charge controller indicate solar panel, battery, and load status
- 12-volt batteries are maintained in a fully charged state. This works on lead acid batteries including AGM and flooded.
Power rating: 30A
Item Dimensions: 400, hundredths-inches, 575, hundredths-inches, 125, hundredths-inches
Part Number: CHC-1224-30
Product Type Name: OUTDOOR_LIVING
Windy nation has provided more solar components such as solar panels. Their trust comes from way back and their products as seen from the amazon reviews are excellent.
We would say try this solar charge controller, it is a great product for a low price.