Today we will make a review on a Suaoki Portable Generator and help you to figure out if it is going to be something for you or not. We always strive to help our readers making the best choice and that is what this review will focus on.
Product: Suaoki 220Wh/20,000mAh Portable Generator Power Source Power Supply
Cheapest place to buy: amazon.com
Power rating: 20,000 mAh
My ratings: 9 of 10
Living off the grid is made better by the use of various solar solutions. From the solar panels installed on the top of the house to the solar battery bank your place in your pocket as a power back for your phone, all these solutions are aimed at the conservation and smart utilisation of solar energy. Another situation that is considered of the grid is camping. While out camping may for a day or weeks you will need power. That is why I have to review Suaoki 220Wh/20,000mAh Portable Generator Power Source Power Supply
This is a product that works like a charm for campers. This is the ultimate solution for anyone who loves outdoor camping and ceremonies. This solution works as the traditional diesel generators just that it uses solar panels to charge the battery incorporated in the generator housing.
- Simple to Use – Up to 220 watts of power in a small, silent, portable, zero-emissions electric generator of Suaoki, and it requires no electrical know-how to simply charge the unit via AC wall adaptor or 15V above solar panels. Meanwhile, it is a gas-free generator to power up your lights, smartphones, tablets, appliances or electronic devices.
- Efficient Power and Inversion – Don’t waste an ounce of electricity: our inverter provides a pure sine wave output, which is efficient for smaller household electronics and appliances. And, you never have to worry about the right voltage: our unit will never overload your electronics and will turn off should something else like a short circuit occur.
- Built Like a Brick – A power source is already your backup, so it shouldn’t fail you when you need it most. Suaoki’s portable generator is surrounded by an aluminium metal casing and provides a comfortable but sturdy top-handle so you can take it wherever you need, without having to worry about occasional bumps and bruises.
The product comes with;
- 2 100V/110V AC outlets (200W Pure Sine Power Inverter),
- 2 DC outlets (an extra cigarette socket cable),
- 2 USB ports,
- 5 LED lights indicator.
It can charge USB/5V, DC/12V and AC appliance anywhere
The product also has a high capacity of 20,000mAh high-capacity, powerful enough to charge
- Smartphones 20+ times,
- Power bank (USB port),
- Mini-refrigerator or other household electronics (AC output)
It uses pure sine wave inverter which is better than modified sine wave, cleaner current in your hands; it prevents crashes in computers, reduces noises in fans, TV and other devices and it is compatible with more gears.
Taking safety and precautions in mind the product use the Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery utilisation, prevent over-current, over voltage and over temperature, prolong battery life; a convenient handle and aluminium alloy shell make it safer and take it along for the ride during your day-to-day needs
The product quickly refuels from home wall outlet or the sun with any compatible solar panel (Especially the Suaoki’s 60W Portable Solar Panel); a high-density lithium-ion battery allows a more compact build than the lead-acid power ones.
This is for:
- Outdoor events
- Off grid application
- Any place where grid power is unavailable
- Do not try to disassemble the generator unless you have experience with how it works
- Do not overload the product
- Don’t work on the generator while it’s in operation
- Do not expose to rain or water.
- Use specified plugs and do not try modifying one
- Don’t plug in naked wires without plugs
- Battery: Lithium-Ion, 20,000 mAh, 11.1V
- Inputs: 15V 4.5A(11h)
- Battery Indicator: 5-LED indicator (20% to 100%)
- Outputs: AC 100V/50Hz (Max 200W), USB 1A, DC12V/5A
- Product Dimensions: 250 x 86 x 160 mm
- Product Weight: 2.52 kg
1x Suaoki Generator
1x Power Charger Adapter
1x AC Cable
1x User Manual
So what are your thoughts on this? Leave a comment below! 🙂
PV solar technichian