Today we look at the Whistler 3000 watt power inverter XP3000i. Inverters are part of solar components found inside the house. They are installed on the wall near the battery banks. Inverters are also grouped in categories according to their efficiency they output characteristics. They are mainly used to convert direct current from the sun into alternating current used in our households.
At www.installoffgridsolarsystem.com we will be using some of the inverters available in amazon to create for you solar budgets that you could use as references while installing your own solar system.
This articles is a review of the following inverter
Cheapest Place to buy: amazon.com
Power rating: 3000 watts
type: modified sine wave
Our rating: 9.3/10
Our product is know as Whistler 3000 Watt Power Inverter XP3000i. it is has a power rating of 3000 watts. for the watts peak the inverter can support a watt peak range of 6000 watts for appliance such as motors.
Our inverter has three AC outlets. this way the inverter is try to reduces loss if it used one outlet. by giving three outlets it gives room for easy installation and distribution of power from the inverter.
Our component also come with two USB ports fro charging phones and gaming devices. our Whistler 3000 Watt Power Inverter XP3000i also has a digital volt/watt meter for monitoring the power usage.
The fans available in our component is thermostats driven so that it automatically switches on and off while required.
for us having to intergrate an inverter inthe system , we expect it to have some essential specifications so that it can drive our solar system as required and expected.
- we need an inverter that will be able to drive all the loads from the household and the ones sized for and it will be able to show power usage.
- also we need an inverter that will uniformly supply energy from the batteries to all loads at different locations without having to overloading the output.
- our inverter also should be able to convert the 12 volts DC energy from the battery bank and step the voltage upto 110 volts AC.
- our inverter should also be user friendly
our inverter Whistler 3000 Watt Power Inverter XP3000i supports all the operations we need. The Whistler 3000 Watt Power Inverter XP3000iis is an inverter that can be used for way more systems that you would expect such as in car sytems where AC is required, in boats etc.
- The inverter is capable of warning the user for a default on its operations by a continuous audible alarm or even complete shut down.
- It is also capable of displaying your power usage on it digital volts/watts meter.you should not connect the inverter in another battery source other than the one with 12v energy outlet.
- In the event of automatic shut down, turn the inverter OFF immediately. and do not turn it on until you rsolve the problem and know what made it go off.
- To avoid battery drain, always disconnect the inverter when the loads are not in use for long periods. this practise will also save your battery bigtime
- Do not expose the inverter to moisture
- Avoid placing the inverter near sources of heat or in direct sunlight.
- When in use, make certain that the inverter is properly ventilated.
I recommend this inverter because it matches with most of the requirement needed by the system. It is able to deliver efficiency and enough power to the loads. Another thing is that the inverter have positive reviews which are from people who tested it as well as i and it works as specified by the manufacturer.
All in all this Whistler 3000 watt power inverter XP3000i is an awesome one!
Please share your thoughts on it below, I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have also.
What do you think about this inverter? 🙂